Monday, October 11, 2010

my boss,,,,,


This poem is for my boss.

To,
Respected Sir,

In all these years what I have grown
I have come in contact with many people
& many people I have known

But you are different kind of person which no one can thought
You are the one who have inspired me a lot ………….

What motivates me is your dedication towards work
You go late in the night
& are again in the office
Early in the day light

Your way to tackle problem is what I have seen
Your glittering personality
Describes what a person you have been……….

Now I am sure under your guidance I will progress
& fly with wings
As I know if you are there
I will learn many new things

I wish that 2010 brings in your life happiness & galore
& when it’s gone I wish many such years to come
Happy new year



No comments:

Post a Comment